Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Virtual Drinking
This morning has led to lots of stress in the Dennis Trailer. Not because of anything Eric or myself have done, but just to mere circumstances. On my drive home I was trying to remind myself of all the blessings Eric and I have and that everything will work out just fine. But I had the radio on and this song came on about drinking the night away. As you know, we don't drink. And I was reminded of this video clip from our new favorite show, The Big Bang Theory: Although we are NOT having relationship issues, I find Sheldon's way of coping rather funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh boy. It seems like no matter the situation, The Big Bang Theory has a video and solution to it :)
ReplyDeleteLots of giggles and then I went and read back... Adventure for sure! LOTS OF LUCK :)
ReplyDelete