Sunday, May 26, 2013

London

Eric and I decided to go to London today, even though the plane ticket says Barbados. But I happened to have fish in the freezer. While Eric and Ruby were taking a nap, I attempted to make fish and chips. I only set off the fire alarm literally seven times! I finally jumped up and ripped it out of the ceiling.

I also let Eric pick what "London" movie to watch. I suggested a James Bond. I was trying not to laugh when he said, "I wish we could watch Downton Abbey"....I managed to get him started on those. So he set up a free trial of Hulu Plus and we began season 2 of Downton.





Eric actually loved the fish and chips and even though the fire alarm went off, I managed not to set any fires. We had fun in London. But I am excited for some "dates on water" coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment