Friday, January 18, 2013

Mommy Genes

I'm assuming it all goes down hill from here....

I have decided since I am going to be stuck in Rexburg for a while, that I would rejoin the BYU-I Health Science Society. It will give me something to do and to put on my resume. I am the "promotion specialist"...basically I promote the society events and hope that people come. We had an awesome turn out yesterday for our opening social.

When I returned home I was telling Eric that we had tons of people come and how exciting it was. As I was telling him all the details, I was getting ready to feed a very hungry baby. I lifted my shirt and in horror saw that my nursing bra had been unclasped and folded under only one of my boobs! I ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror to see if it would have been noticeable to all the people when I stood up in FRONT of everyone to introduce myself....It was. I was in such a hurry to get there on time and was trying to feed Ruby before... I totally forgot to put myself back together. And if you have ever nursed before, you know that your boobs look like giant tube socks with sand in the bottom (as a good family friend describes them). So it wasn't pretty people.

Thankfully I remembered I had been wearing a scarf and holding Ruby. So I am hoping they covered up this mishap.

I guess I will find out when I get the pictures back!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I am so glad that I am not the only one that has done this!!! (I also really like the tube sock and sand...definitely truthful!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Christine! I'm glad to know it isn't just me either! :)

    ReplyDelete